maandag 14 februari 2011

I didn't go to school today, because I'm ill. But hopefully I can go back tomorrow! A few weeks ago I made with one of my best friends, Chantal, a stop motion video. It's a really short video but I like it, haha. It might be not as great as you think it is, but I hope you enjoy it. It's a sort of intruducing video. In the end of the video I look a bit scary, so don't freak out, haha. I adore stop motion videos, I would like to make some more of them.


Please don't copy this video, if you will, I will slap you in the face.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Cuuuuute :D
    So you want to live in Berlin? Ouch... I want to live in Amsterdam. Let's swap countries! ^^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Yeah! Great idea! I really like Amsterdam too, haha. But I rather live outside the Netherlands (:

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen